You see the primary differences in how you select criteria and how the results appear. We’ve made both more streamlined and efficient—so you can get to the important work of reviewing relevant stock charts as quickly as possible.
- Criteria are organized more intuitively so you can add, remove, or modify criteria quickly.
- A Favorites category has been redesigned so you can easily store and access commonly used criteria.
- Naming screens is easier.
- The new design of the Summary lets you interpret screen results more quickly.
- Minimum and maximum input boxes have been tweaked for usability.
You may create simple filters for a quick look at what's moving in the market, or create complex filters that can be used to spot trends and surface companies or funds in the your investment research. You can also customize Screener criteria to your investing preferences and the new Screener enables you to share, track, and find other MarketSmith users' screens.